Monday, November 24, 2008

Finally gonna get this party started!

Well, I am not sure how far back to start. I have been trying to get a blog up since before the baby was born. So, I guess I will go through a quick synopsis of life, up until her birth....
Richard and I were married in July of 2005. We have a son, Trenton and a daughter, Brelynn. We lived in El Cajon, California until January of 2005. Trenton loves to rock climb and Richard built him his own rock wall for his room. I have been a stay at home mom since early 2007! I love it, and cant imagine going back out to work in the crazy world. My family is my life and all of my joy comes from their happiness. So, we moved to Lakeside in January of 2008, and we are still working on moving in lol, mostly because of a large amount of construction we had to do on the house and partly because when we moved in I was 8 months pregnant. Brelynn was due March 5th 2008.....

No comments: